Have you always wanted to play in a great quartet?
Then get the real and lively quartet experience now!
With my amazing play-alongs for piano.
Play-along means that the piano is missing in my four-part pieces. You can therefore play the piano while being accompanied by the other 3 instruments: flute, bassoon and cello.
This makes playing the piano even more fun!
I have composed my music for four voices from the beginning: piano, flute, bassoon and cello (quartet). The flute, bassoon and cello are thus not just decorative elements, but fully-fledged, fully-composed voices and an essential part of each piece.
So you have a real and lively quartet experience!
How it works
For play-along you need two things:
1) My piano sheet music: You can print out the sheet music or display it as a PDF, e.g. on a tablet.
2) My 3 special play-along MP3 files:
- Demo: to listen to how the quartet sounds, i.e. including piano and without click (= ticking, which sets the tempo)
- Play-along 1: for practising the piece, i.e. without piano and with click -> for fast pieces there is Playalong 1a (normal, fast click) and 1b (halved, slow click)
- Play-along 2: for the real quartet experience, i.e. without piano and without click
Using the play-along files
You can use the special play-along MP3 files in 3 ways:
1) Smartphone/tablet in combination with a simple music player, which each device has integrated.
2) Smartphone/tablet in combination with a play-along app: with this app you can look at the piano notes and parallel play the MP3 play-along track. There are these apps, for example, but they usually cost something: forScore (only for Apple), MuseScore, MobileSheets, etc.
3) Of course, PC/Mac/laptop is also possible.
Buy now and save
You can buy the piano sheet music and the play-along files at a discounted bundle price here in my online shop.
And this is what the 10 play-alongs sound like